IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR PATIENTS AND PRACTICE FAMILIES REGARDING OUR MODIFIED SAFETY PROCEDURES
Dear valued patient,
We are so excited to reopen our doors and see our patients’ smiling faces!
Our team has been hard at work preparing for a safe opening for patients. As of Monday, May 11 we are open with modifications to our schedule and procedures to ensure the health and safety of our staff, patients and their families. This includes:
- Installed plexy glass at the reception desks
- We ask that patients brush before they come to the office – brushing areas are temporarily closed
- We ask that patients to call once they arrive at the office and answer a few general health questions from our staff
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars and we ill call them once we are ready for them
- We are requesting only the patient come into the office, but know we will have to make some exceptions
- Temperatures will be taken before patient is taken to the chair for their appointment.
Patients should keep any scheduled appointments unless you hear from our office. Thanks for being patient with us as we work through this challenging time.
Dr. Jayne Buttner and Team