Utilizing the latest in advanced orthodontic technology, the Motion Appliance ensures a fast, effective, and aesthetic first phase treatment. Plus, by jumpstarting your orthodontic care with the Motion Appliance, your overall treatment time is reduced, which means less time in braces.
This sleek appliance is capable of handling the normal chewing of food, BUT, like all appliances, if proper care is not taken, the appliance may become detached from your teeth.
This serves as a friendly reminder to wear your rubber bands as directed – it is very important in order to get the best results in the fastest time possible – and to keep you out of bulky headgear.
- Replace your rubber bands often! Every 4 hours is ideal, removing your rubber bands during meals only. Be sure to have your trusty rubber bands with you at all times.
- If your appliance becomes detached from your tooth, it is not an emergency, BUT, you should call your orthodontist during normal business hours to schedule an appointment to have it reattached.
- Feeling discomfort or pain? Some discomfort is common. Please call your orthodontist and ask for advice or help if necessary.
- You should refrain from eating any hard or sticky foods while wearing the Motion 3D Appliance. Try to keep your food bites smaller and remember to brush and floss after every meal!
- Try your best to keep all scheduled appointments. Your treatment will go faster if you do. It’s a great appliance, so let’s hurry and show off your amazing treatment results!